i moved it left and right and i felt that the left side looks nicer.
I scaled up the tornado closer in nuke to because the Mr Douglas wanted it closer to see more of the details but dont worry, i will re-render the tornado as well as the demons falling.
this is what i got.
| terrain positioned to the left but with Joyces' tornado. position -40 |
| took out the tornado and pushed it a little more to the left. So its -50 |
| -45 |
| -40 |
| positioned to the right +40 |
I felt the -45 looks good so i began to render the whole sequence. took me 3hours and 45 minutes.
I could figure how wei jie or Ziyaad rendered the z depth because from what i learnt houdini's render and render all passes out in EXR format and taken out individually. but in Ziyaads nuke file he had a separate render for the zdepth so i was trying to figure out how to render z-depth. With Mr Ron's help i finally figured out. I left the render overnight. See you guys tommorow!
No comments:
Post a Comment